My Halal Fork n Spoon

The Search for best Halal-certified food places in Singapore

Subscribe

Blog has been revived

on Saturday, February 21, 2015

After several years of hiatus, and after watching lots of halal diners, eateries and cafes popping up around Singapore, I take it upon myself to document my visits again because some of these new places really deserve the recommendations (and, a few of them, sorry to say, dont). 

and so.... I have decided to revive this blog. :D

and I have updated some of my past reviews because upon my last visit to those places, some of them have, unfortunately, closed. please forgive me if I have missed out any updates to the food places. If I do, do drop a note in the comment section so new readers would not end up... lost. :P

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)